X-Rated

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Her “Friends”

About a month into the game, my wife mentioned, once, she missed having something inside her. Being the submissive husband I was I went to an adult novelty store and purchased a pink vibrator for her.

I used it that weekend on her, to her surprise on Saturday night. After we were done she wondered aloud whether she would be able to walk. She enjoyed it immensely.

Later I bought a "Rabbit" with an outside control that allows it to rotate around and vibrate at the same time. I enjoy holding the controller, having it on high, till she is just about to come, then slowing it down. We call it my remote control game. I enjoy the look on her face as she gets close and then relaxes. But when she is ready, I feel her hand press against the back of my head as she wants my mouth on her clit. It takes about 30 seconds of me eating her out to satisfy her.



I also enjoy inserting and removing the dildo for a long time. She told me once that one of the best parts of sex, is that feeling when the penis enters her. If it my penis, I can insert it about an inch and remove it a dozen times or so before I am driven crazy and insert it full length into her. With her "Friend", I can insert it for a hundred time for an hour straight. Until she finally reaches for my head and forces my tounge on her clit for the thirty seconds needed till orgasm, during which her friend goes deep inside her.

After she is done, I can leave her friend in for a while and it will not grow limp. It will not need to keep stroking to come like me penis.

I enjoy satisfying my wife and use her vibrators to help with that task. I do not use them ever weekends, but it does spice up our life and make her even more motivated to have me be submissive to her wishes.

1 Comments:

Blogger j said...

I've got that same medel wrapped and ready to be presented this week. I hope it goes over well. We've never had a "toy" before.

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home