X-Rated

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Slave Boy


I think everyone who plays this time of game has some names for each other. Mine is "Slave boy" or "S.B." when the kids are around.

On weekends when I want to be her submissive, I will call her and tell her "Your Slave-Boy" is coming home, and she knows what I mean.

When I am doing a good job she will tell me "you are being a good slave-boy".
When she addresses a note to me it always to "S.B".

On Friday night, after I make her come and she is teasing my cock, she will ask "Do you want to come or do want to keep being me Slave boy?" I push her hand away and cuddle up to her to let her know how much I enjoy being her Slave-Boy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home