X-Rated

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Meals, Snacks, and Drinks

On the weekends in which my wife is the boss, I become quite the chef. I have learned how to cook new low-fat items and keep her happy with her favorite snacks.

I sometime shop on Friday nights after I have satisfied her and she is asleep. I am usually horny to sleep so I go shopping with the food for the weekend in mind.

The morning I prepare her eggs, tortilla, and salsa with sides of grapes, orange juice and bottled water. Brought to her on a serving tray while she is showering or playing computer.

Lunch is a smaller snack of pasta or sometimes eat out for.

Afternoon is when I shine. I cook her deviled eggs or armadillo eggs, shrimp salsa. I try to have a snack ready for her when she wakes from her afternoon nap. It makes her especially happy to get up to a good snack – I can always count on extra teasing afterwards.

At nights I cook one of her favorites from the weight watchers cookbook. On the weekdays if I cook, she will clean. But when we are playing the game- of course I get to do both.
At night I will get her strawberries sliced into Yogurt. I will keep her glass full with drinks such as margaritas or mud slides.

I like making my wife happy and she is very happy when she is well fed with food she enjoys. When I cook for her she is very appreciative – always pinching my nipples or massaging my but to keep my horny.

I love my wife.

2 Comments:

Blogger oldbear said...

Hi SH, this is a good post, very real and focused.

I like the way you fit your service into the fabric of a family and marriage. Great way to cherish your wife AND honor yourself by livng up to your responsibilites and commitments!

Peace and Love toyou both!

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home