X-Rated

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Talking

Guys usually do not like to talk. Most of the time, I am no exception. I will talk about sports, the kids, the weather – but relationships and feelings are not talked about.

On weekends when my wife is in charge, she enjoys talking. She will ask me what I think about our relationship in general. Where do I want to be in 5 years. All the questions that usually invoke a simple, shrug and I do not know.

I will talk to her while I massage her back as she plays computer games. Or we lay in bed talking.

She recently told me that it is one of the things she enjoys about my fantasy weekends. The game is not all about getting what I want, this is something she wants and I am glad to oblidge.

I love my wife.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home