X-Rated

Saturday, July 08, 2006

I have created a monster

We were coming back from a week-long camp vacation, in which I did not get to come because of the sleeping arrangements.

My wife asked how I was doing and I told her I was horny. She asked what we should do about that. She was having her period so sex was not an option (she does not want it during that time the month). I told her I could clean the weeks clothes and she could spank me to make me come that night. She agreed, saying she wanted everything washed – sheets and even clothes that were not dirty since the cabin had bugs in it..

The rest of the day, I washed clothes, cooked and cleaned the house while she slept and caught up on her Tivoed shows. There was way to much clothes to wash to finish by the end of the evening.

That evening, after my shower I got on the bed naked with a towel to catch my cum.
She asked if I was done with the clothes.
I told I was not.
She spanked my butt a couple of times.
I asked her if she would let me cum.
She told me she had not decided..
She spanked me a couple of more times
I told her if she wanted me to stay her slave boy she should stop
She did not stop.
I gratefully came.
I thought, that was the end of it. Normally when I come, the rest of the weekend is free time. But I was wrong.

The next morning my wife told me, you better get on the clothes if you want a spank again tonight. I am so weak and she knows it. All she has to do is hint that she is in charge and she knows I will drop in line.

When it started it was always my idea to be her slave-boy. If I did not feel like playing for a weekend, I just would not bring it up. Now, over half the time she will initiate it. Even if I did not want to before she mentioned it, as soon as she mentions that I should “get busy”, I am putty in her hand.

I wonder how far it will go. Will she have me as her slave almost every weekend because she has started to enjoy it and almost expect it? Will she start to bring it into the weekdays? I have become powerless to her whims…

I love my wife.

2 Comments:

Blogger helpmate hubby said...

Wow a hot story, i would think living 24/7 to your Wife under that kind of control would be something to be desired lol.

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm it's a power exchange, the submissive is often the one in charge where it comes to what are the limits. It can work out well for both of you. You have to educate her

http://fredsagelessbeauty.blogspot.com/

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home