X-Rated

Monday, May 29, 2006

Her RemoteControl

I love being submissive to my wife. During our lovemaking, the submissive side really comes out. I enjoy when I am eating her out or having sex that she controls the tempo by pinching and prodding me.

On our submissive weekends, while I eat her out, she will squeeze my butt when she wants it harder. When I am allowed inside of her, it is on her terms -she will squeeze my nipples or slap my butt if she wants it harder- I am not allowed to slack off.

She knows she can take her time coming when she is in charge. Normally I grow tired after 10 minutes or so. But when she is in charge she can get me to perform much longer.

I feel as though I am just her remote control dildo, with buttons on my nipples and butt to control her pleasure.

I love my wife.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know how to behave

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home