X-Rated

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Maybe the bring back the massage was not such a wise idea

After a couple of years of only being submissive during the weekend, with a release at the end of the weekend, my wife has changed the rules a bit lately.

She has been more demanding, making me more submissive, all week - with release (with her permission and assistance spank/nipple-pinch/handjob/sex) almost every night. This has been going on for a couple of weeks and the tradeoff seems worth it, more work, more release.

In my last post, I mentioned I would bring back the massage on those few nights when I did not get release. A sort of appreciation for her understanding.

But now my wife expects it every night, instead of giving me release. She will roll over on her side and I will massage her back. When she is done - she is too tired to satisfy me.

It is almost as if she feels I got to massage her, that should be as gratifying for me as sex or other form of release. My mind somewhat agrees, I am submissive, I should be worried about her pleasure. But my loins really do not agree. I am getting very horney with all this demands during the day and massaging her at night and no release.

Maybe I should have just not given her those massages...

It is the price I pay for the pleasure of the submision i enjoy...

I love my wife.

4 Comments:

Blogger fd said...

It seems that you are now at the point where you either have to say goodbye to the quid pro quo or goodbye to Her. i chose the former and now W/we both understand that my release is a gift that She bestows on me when it pleases Her. i cannot earn that right. i am very happy i let go of the quid pro quo (see my blog entry on this). Although i too ache in my loins when i finish giving Her a nightly massage, that helps remind me of my place in the relationship.

7:52 PM  
Blogger helpmate hubby said...

I couldn't have said it any better. Oh and i would recommend you check out fd's blog on some good orgasm control techniques.

4:56 PM  
Blogger helpmate hubby said...

I would add, that it is the privilage of being able to touch your Wife in such an intimate way which you should recognize as an outlet regardless of if she grants you the privilage of a release.

You might try this, after you've massaged her, ask for her permission to pleasue yourself while laying down on the bedroom floor after you've massaged her. You can get a release that way, and in a way she retains control. Then confess to her how unsatisfying that was at a later time and maybe she'll take compassion on you. Keeping

5:52 AM  
Blogger helpmate hubby said...

(oops) her in the mindset that she controls your orgasms is a powerful means by which to advance in a FLR.

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home