X-Rated

Friday, August 18, 2006

A little spank, makes you think you are the luckiest man in the world

After a couple of weeks of no release without assistance, my frustration was growing and I was loosing faith. Then after a minor transgression, my wife finally gave me a good spank that night. Now I think I am the luckiest guy in the whole world.

There are several popular TV shows that referes men's desire to be spanked/dominated and were afraid to tell there wife/lover. "Desperate Housewifes", "Sex in the City", and several HBO specials all mentioned it. On the internet you find men who want to be spanked, but there wifes will not comply - either they are too scared to ask or there wifes refuse.

But I am in a relationship in which my wife spanks me regurlarly. I am so lucky.

When I started this blog, my wife rarely spanked me (twice a year), but it has come a more frequent occurance twice in the last two weeks.

I think spanking is my wifes preferred way to may me come now (when she is too tire for sex, but thinks I deserve it). It takes the least amount of effort for her, less messy than a hand job, less work than getting on top of me and wrapping her breast around my manhood, and less sweaty than me groping over her while I come.

She has gotten so into it she spanks me quite hard. When she started spanking me, she would be very gentle and I would have to name things that I had done bad to get her to spank harder. Now she spanks hard without my prodding and will bring up things I did wrong herself for particularly hard whips. I always think of things to say - but think better of it - for example "I am sorry I stared so long at our neighbor Tammy yesterday" <- That particular one would have probably gotten me me worse pain ever..

My butt stays sore for quite a while afterwards. The next day at work I am noticably sore. A couple of days later I can still feel a slight pain, but I can go a hour without noticing it..

Back to my original point, do other submissive husband wonder if they are the luckiest man in the world to find someone that can satisfy their desires...

I love my wife.

14 Comments:

Blogger none said...

I couldn't agree more. The answer to your question is a resounding YES. I too am the luckiest man in the world (this could turn into that scene in Spartacus - 'I'm Spartacus' etc)

4:10 AM  
Blogger helpmate hubby said...

lol funny movie analogy man puppy.

I'm actualy a pain wimp and hate being spanked, but feel it necesssary to help mold my development. Often just the tthreat of it is enough to correct my behaviors.

4:39 AM  
Blogger VeezKnight said...

I'm a lucky guy to have Goddess V as my wife... period. That our relationsip includes spanking is icing on the cake! And the more icing on the cake the better I like it :)

10:25 AM  
Blogger subbiehubbie said...

i am a well-spanked submissive husband, with a new blog that contains lots of experiences and some photos and drawings. Maybe you can add a link to:
http://subbiehubbie.blogspot.com

lee

8:30 PM  
Blogger dwcmike said...

Being spanked by your wife makes you one of the lucky men who have found a satisfying way to solve problems.
I have just found your blog, and will enjoy reading it.
IF it is as good as it appears, I will put a link to it from my blog spankedhubby.
bottoms up
MIKE

11:40 AM  
Blogger fd said...

i too consider that i am so very fortunate to have a Wonderful Wife who keeps me in line with a paddling now and then. Yesterday, i failed to do the ironing and She used a ruler to redden my backside. i'll write more about it on Goddess Aradia's Female-led Relationship Board once i catch up on my chores!

7:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i am from india.a normal male.but i want to marry woman/girl who is loyal to me and at the same time very dominating over me,who can rule me,be my master.and i want to be her petticoated,submissive,maid-hubby.i want to make a home like a good wife does.i want to be a real servant of my wife.anyone who is interested in me may come to india stay with me,make me her petticoated-husband.i really like to live at home as her maid and make make a good home.my cell no +91 9910775722.....my emailid-----sexysaltysheen@gmail.com

4:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i am from india.a normal male.but i want to marry woman/girl who is loyal to me and at the same time very dominating over me,who can rule me,be my master.and i want to be her petticoated,submissive,maid-hubby.i want to make a home like a good wife does.i want to be a real servant of my wife.anyone who is interested in me may come to india stay with me,make me her petticoated-husband.i really like to live at home as her maid and make make a good home.my cell no +91 9910775722.....my emailid-----sexysaltysheen@gmail.com

4:26 PM  
Blogger HARRY said...

My wife spanks me and our marriage is good.She keeps me humble by teasing me and making me lay naked over her lap to spank me.She tells me my penis and scrotum are so small I should have been a girl,and makes me wear panties under my clothes.She has shaved all my body hair off below the neck and keeps me that way.Her mom walked in on us one day while I was getting a spanking and my wife said she should be spanking me too.So now my mother-in law spanks me naked or panties down over her lap too teasing me about how little my penis and scrotum are. i get spanked about once a week until I am crying, but it keeps me in line and humble.

12:12 PM  
Blogger Thunderbird said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My wife will only spank me if she pretends we're in Victorian times. I had to buid us a Victorian room out of a spare bedroom. She has to use a silver hairbrush which hurts like hell. I start out in a victirian men's nightshirt but end up naked across her lap. She has a red Victorian neclace that when worn during the day, I know it's coming at night.

5:17 AM  
Blogger John81 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:52 AM  
Blogger John81 said...

hi im 29 years old and i try many times to find woman who likes to spank and discipline her man ... can any one give me advice who to find her ?

2:55 AM  
Blogger rajwinder said...

while i was reading it seems so interesting.but i don't know how to encourage wife to spank

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home